Salary should be 10,000 QAR or more and should be transfered to bank account for atleast 6 months.
Conditions for applying Family Visa:
- Work Visa Status should not be Labour
- Salary should be 10,000 QAR or more and should be transfered to the bank account for atleast 6 months.
- Tenancy Contract should be done - The process for Tenancy Contract is explained here
Attach the following documents, while applying for Visa:
- Salary Letter from Employer (Arabic - Typed and addressed to MOI-Immigration Dept)
- Copy of Your passport and Work VISA Page.
- Copy of Attested Educational Certificates of the most highest degree
- Attach other Educational Certificates, recommended
- Wife's Passport Copy
- Copy of Marriage Certificate Attested from Chamber of Commerce
- Child(s) Birth Certificate(s) Attested from Chamber of Commerce
- Copy of Electricity Bill in your name
- Six Months Bank Statement, signed by the bank with evidence of proper salary transfer.
The documents should be submited to Ministry of Labour.
If any of the above certificates are not in English, you have to translate them in English and attested.
The process for attesting the document is explained here.