Employee wishes to move to a new job?

As per the new system, how can I transfer my visa without authorisation of the current employer and without exiting the country? I have better offers from other companies. How do I go about this? 

1 Answer

According to the entry, exit and residence law (Law No. 21 of 2015), the employee can change the job with the approval of the government, either after the expiry of his contract, or after five years of service with the employer if the contract is of indefinite term. Employee who wishes to move to a new employer may apply through the website of the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labour and Social Affairs. After verification, the ministry will issue the approval for the transfer of employment. by gulf times.